10 STEPS TO TAKING YOUR PUPPY HOME
1. Fill out our application on our website.
2. After your application is approved, use our website to place a $100 refundable deposit
3. Pick the litter and gender you prefer or have your name added to the next available boy or girl waiting list.
4. You'll receive a puppypacket, in the mail, with a map to the house in Brighton, CO & a puppycare manual.
5. When the puppies are 1 week old, their photos are posted to the website.
6. At 6 weeks new photos are posted to the website.
7. 3 weeks before your Puppy Day (the day you pick up your puppy), your appointment time will be set.
8. After your schedule is set, make your travel arrangements to Brighton, CO. (Denver)
9. Your balance by credit card will be due 10-14 days prior to Puppy Day or pay with cash on Puppy Day.
10. Puppy Day! Come meet your puppy, sign papers, and take your new family member home.
HOW DOES PUPPYDAY WORK?
Puppy Day is an experience to remember...new puppies, new friends, and lots of selfies!
Families arrive at their appointed time. We schedule one boy and one girl to meet their families at the same time.
That way each family has their alone time with the gender they choose. The day begins at 10am and continues until the last family leaves with their puppy. We ask that you please respect other clients’ timeslots by not arriving early.
Families and puppies interact…lots of playing with puppies, laughter, and tears of joy. Some families choose their puppies quickly, others linger over the decision because all the puppies can be so similar. If paying by cash you will pay while signing your paperwork. Along with the puppy, you will sign your purchase agreement for our records. You will receive your AKC papers, a copy of the purchase agreement, a Westie Whisper’s leash in either pink or blue, two 3oz samples of Fromm Puppy Gold food, and one can of Fromm Chicken Pate for comfort food at their new home if needed.
Local families drive to the house in Brighton, CO. Flying families rent cars or take an Uber or Lyft from the airport.
For insurance reasons and health concerns for the puppies, we ask that family pets do not come along or remain in the vehicle if they do accompany their family.
Often families bring a friend or another family member along for the experience.